KWT-011 TYPE18 18V DRILL DRIVER (KITS) KWT-011-01
KWT-011 TYPE18 18V DRILL DRIVER (KITS)
18V DRILL DRIVER
Perfectly balanced, lightweight and compact drill that offers exceptional performance to drive fixings or drill large holes through tough material. Powered by a frictionless digital brushless motor, which maximises battery life and features electronic brake system for almost instant stopping power. Equipped with robust metal chuck, 2 speed gearbox and variable speed trigger for ultimate control. Extensive over-moulded rubber hand grip provides essential comfort in use and the integrated LED light illuminates the work area from the base of the tool.
- 52Nm Max Torque driven through 18 torque settings for screw driving, plus drill mode.
- Strong and robust, but still lightweight and comfortable. Only 1.3kg with 2.0Ah battery fitted.
- 2-speed metal gearbox provides versatility and durability.
- Equipped with forward / reverse selector and variable speed trigger for even more control.
- Electronic brake offers near instant stopping power.
- Professional quality digital brushless motor provides smooth, frictionless operation; prolongs battery life and optimises power delivery.
- 13mm metal keyless chuck, 38mm max. wood, 13mm max. steel.
- Compatible with Kielder's interchangeable TYPE18 18v Li-ion battery system.
- 3 year manufacturers warranty when registered with Kielder, terms and conditions apply.
Max Torque: 52Nm
Chuck: 13mm (Metal Keyless 3 jaw)
Torque Settings: 18+ Drill mode
Max Steel: 13mm
Max Wood: 38mm
Weight (with 2.0Ah battery): 1.3kg
Motor: Digital Brushless
Gearbox: All Metal
Speed 1: 0-400rpm