KWT-005 TYPE18 18V 1/4" IMPACT DRIVER (KITS)
KWT-005 TYPE18 18V 1/4" IMPACT DRIVER (KITS) KWT-005-05
18V 1/4" IMPACT DRIVER
Powered by a smooth, frictionless digital brushless motor and fuelled by a high quality Li-Ion batteries, this compact Impact Driver produces high torque performance, with up to 3250 impacts per minute, making fast and simple work of the most demanding, heavy-duty driving applications. Equipped with variable speed trigger which provides the control and feel needed when working on more delicate materials, such as plasterboard. The electronic brake offers near instant stopping power and ergonomic soft-grip handle ensures comfortable operation.
- 200Nm max torque to effectively drive wide gauge screws and fastenings.
- Compact size, only 152mm in length - ideal for use in tight access areas
- Strong and robust, but still lightweight and comfortable. Only 1.4kg with 2.0Ah battery fitted.
- Professional quality digital brushless motor provides smooth, frictionless operation; prolongs battery life and optimises power delivery.
- Equipped with forward / reverse switch, variable speed trigger for optimum control (particularly useful on more delicate building materials such as plasterboard)and electronic brake, which offers near instant stopping power.
- 1/4” Keyless Hex-Bit Drive, enables all compatible impact driver bits to be used.
- Compatible with Kielder's interchangeable TYPE18 18v Li-ion battery system.
- 3 year manufacturers warranty when registered with Kielder, terms and conditions apply.
Max Torque: 200Nm
Drive: 1/4” Hex
Tool Length: 152mm
Weight (with 2.0Ah battery): 1.4kg
Motor: Digital Brushless
Gearbox: All Metal
Impact Rate: 0-3250ipm